Sunday, February 22, 2009


Arizona at it's best and the kids love finding treasures in the sand. We the parents were informed that the water was to cold to go for a swim so only toes were dipped just to try it out.
We were with Rhees' and Grandma Connie along with a the Doughty boys...always a pleasure! You never know what kind of path Bryan will find to go explore and there is always a treat at the end.









Our family outing was a trip to Sabino Canyon and what a suprize at the end of the hike. We found this fun little beach by the river to play in. Not bad for a family photo:)



3 comments:

Ricci said...

I am so proud of you! You actually posted! good job!!

Lisa said...

Hey Aimee! I was blog hopping and found yours!! Your family has grown since we last saw you!! Congrats! I can't believe how big all the other kids are getting. Jeff and I have a blog too. Check it out when you have a minute. (which is funny since I'm sure you are still super busy!!)

Lisa Trujillo Evans

Amy & Leland Sherwood said...

Aimee,

Lol... I found you.... Not that I am stalking you, but I was just looking around and there you were. I miss you sooo much. I know, I know.... just alot has gone on. i will get caught up with you soon, promise!!! But you can keep an eye on me through our blog if you would like.

Loves!!!